What I worked on today
- I finished the self updating chart on the Habits page, finally. It was easier than I thought. I’ve been dragging that task around for ages.
- Deployed new version to Beta (https://beta.lifehqapp.com) after a while and it wasn’t good. I had some database migrations messed up but I managed to sort it out at the end. That would be a lesson for me, deploy often. So there are quite a few new features:
- Ability to upload pictures into the text editor
- Upload any type of file in the project resources section
- Bug fixes in the Pomodoro module.
- The self updating freaking chart.
Solid productivity today. I can’t complain. Still watched 4-5 short youtube videos here and there during breaks though.
Plans for tomorrow
I planed out all major tasks that need to be completed before launch. Just getting those out of my head was a relief. Here they are. Let’s put a picture instead:
So tomorrow I’m starting of with point #1.
We need a page that will show you statistics of your worked Pomodoro sessions for today and this week, separated by projects.
Stay hungry and keep working.